WE MIX DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PRODUCT We Mix is supplement , not glutathione but we are supplement which can help increase healthy glutathione levels in your body.
We MIx อาหารเสริมนาโนเทคโนโลยีจากเกาหลีใต้
We Mix Dietary Supplement Product was developed by nanotechnology for over 13 years in Korea. Nanotechnology is defined as the manufacture and use of particles of 100 nanometers in at least one dimension. (A nanometer, or nm, is one-millionth of a millimeter) The advantages of nanotechnology is the rapid and more complete absorption from the gastrointestinal tract.
What-is-Glutathione-cellular-health-benefits Glutathione Deficiency The body forms glutathione naturally, but production decreases as we age. Toxins also decrease healthy glutathione levels. If you are sick, feeling old, or just not in peak shape, you likely have glutathione deficiency. The esteemed British medical journal, The Lancet, found the highest glutathione levels in healthy young people, lower levels in healthy elderly, lower still in sick elderly, and the lowest of all in the hospitalized elderly.
Normally, glutathione is recycled in the body − except when the toxic load becomes too great. When glutathione becomes depleted it can no longer protect against free radicals, infections, or cancer, and we can’t get rid of toxins. This leads to further sickness and soon we are in the downward spiral of chronic illness. Active Gluthathione is Known as GSH Glutathione becomes inactive when it becomes saturated from doing its work of collecting free radicals, but it tends to regenerate itself in a healthy liver. Under ideal conditions, 10% of the glutathione remains inactive (or oxidized), while the other 90% is active. As the active glutathione (also known as GSH), drops below 90% and allows the inactive to increase beyond 10%, the struggle for optimum health begins to become a losing battle. When toxins build up, the GSH diminishes even more. When GSH falls below 70%, the immune system becomes critically compromised.
Major Ingredients of We Mix Dietary Supplement Product *Bokbunja (Korean Black Rasberry) *Wild Ginseng *Blueberry *Acai berry *Strawberry *Celery *Lemon *Garlic *Fish scale *Aloe * Parsley